Dr. Dixon, an interventional cardiologist with Southern Medical Group, Tallahassee, FL, sees patients in the TMH Physician Partners Marianna Cardiology clinic once a week. Dr. Dixon attended medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin and completed his internship, residency and cardiology fellowship at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, TX. In addition, Dr. Dixon completed an interventional cardiology fellowship at Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC. Dr. Dixon is board certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology and has been in practice in Tallahassee since 2009.
Marianna Cardiology Specialists is focused on responding to the area’s growing need for cardiac care by providing screenings, wellness programs and access to cutting edge cardiac technology. The practice strives to provide the highest quality cardiac care to our patients and streamline the process for referring doctors to make it easy, friendly and efficient.
To schedule an appointment with either physician, please call 850-482-2205. TMH Physician Partners Marianna Cardiology Specialists
3030 Fourth Street
Marianna, FL 32446
850-482-3691 FaxGet DirectionsPhysicians
||William Crawford Dixon IV, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Specialities: Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
- Board Certifications: Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
- Medical Education: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Internship: Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Residency: Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Fellowship: Brooke Army Medical Center and Duke University Hospital
- Interventional Fellowship: Duke University Medical Center