Do You Have A Problem? Alcohol
and other drug abuse
is a public health problem that is often characterized by denial, loss of control and continued use despite negative consequences. Substance dependence is very treatable.
Please check if you can say yes to any of the following questions:
- Have you ever felt the need to CUT DOWN on your drinking and/or drug use?
- Have you ever been ANNOYED by criticism of your drinking and/or drug use?
- Have you ever felt GUILTY about your drinking and/or drug use?
- Have you ever felt the need for an EYE OPENER when you first go to work or alcohol/drugs to keep functioning or cope with withdrawal symptoms or going to work or social events?
If you answered "yes" to two or more questions, you may have a problem. Call us at EAP.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (EST)
(850) 431-5190 or (850) 431-5157 (TTY)
(877) 501-0956 (toll-free)