Community Support Groups
Brachial Plexus Injuries
Congenital Heart Defects
Fragile X Syndrome
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- The Music Therapy and Arts in Medicine programs at TMH operates in collaboration with the FSU College of Music.
- The TMH/FSU Music Therapy program, in collaboration with the National Institute for Infant and Child Medical Music Therapy, conduct a weekly developmental music group for infants and toddlers and their parents and caregivers. Find out more about the Little Ones Music Play groups, and come join in the fun!
- The American Music Therapy Association website provides a wealth of information on music therapy. The Early Childhood Newsletter (under the “Events and News” heading) and Fact Sheets on Music Therapy with Specific Populations (under the “About AMTA” heading) can be found on the AMTA website, and may be of special interest to parents.
- Find a credentialed music therapist in your area at the Certification Board for Music Therapists website.
- Listen to popular children’s songs for free and get free lyric sheets so you can sing along with your child. Also, find free ideas of activities to use with music at www.kididdles.com.
Speech, Hearing and Language Development internet sites for parents
Materials/Resources For Practice
Linking Policy and Disclaimer of Endorsement
Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) links to many web sites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. TMH provides links to these sites as a service to our users. The presence of a link is not a TMH endorsement of the site.
When users follow a link to an outside Web site, they are leaving TMH’s website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside Web site(s). TMH is not responsible for the information collection practices of non-TMH sites.