The Gift of Motherhood E-learning Childbirth Education Program is an alternative for those who cannot attend a conventional childbirth class due to bed rest, scheduling conflicts or time constraints. The online class is an interactive, web-based program that includes animated illustrations, videos and hospital information. A live class may also be scheduled along with this program for breathing and positioning with a childbirth instructor.
How It Works
- Submit the Registration Form online. We will contact you for payment.
- Once we process your payment, we will provide you with an access code to view the program. This access code is valid for 30 days.
- Click on the “Start the Class!” button to the right.
- Enter your access code and begin the program.
- Sound Card
- Speakers or Headphones
- Updated Video Card
- Approximately 512MB RAM
- 1 Ghz processor (recommended)
- Access to a nearby printer (optional)
- Active X controls enabled
- Pop-ups turned ON
- Java enabled
- Latest version of Adobe Macromedia Flash Player installed
- The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, FireFox or Safari
- Full Accessories installed with Windows operating system
- High Speed Internet access