It's time to join our team! At Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, we offer the most experienced and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient imaging services in the Big Bend region. We conduct more than 195,000 imaging procedures each year, including X-rays, CT scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine, Interventional Radiology, and Ultrasound.
We are also nationally accredited through the American College of Radiology in General Nuclear Medicine, Breast Ultrasound, Computed Tomography (CT), Mammography, Nuclear Medicine & PET, Stereotactic Breast Biopsy and Ultrasound. At Tallahassee Memorial, you have the opportunity to become more - a leader, a teacher, an expert. Take advantage of great relationships, become a preceptor, develop interdisciplinary-shared governance within our community. Come see why over 5,000 colleagues call Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare home.
With Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare's opportunities, you will find:
- Excellent staff-to-patient ratios
- Opportunities to cross train in advanced modalities
- A shared governance model where you have a voice in the direction of your practice
- A professional practice model with novice to expert staging
- Strong partnerships with physicians who are on the leading edge of health care
- Total dedication to patient-centered and relationship-based care
The benefits of working at TMH are many. Here, you have the opportunity to receive annual 3% merit raises and a retirement contribution up to 6% of your salary.
Full benefits include:
Submit Your Resume
Interested in a Radiology position at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare? Use the form below to submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.