Ways to Help
Now more than ever, we need your support. To continue providing excellent care it is essential to keep our colleagues and community healthy. Here are a variety of ways you can help!
Download instructions for homemade face masks.
Read More >
Donate to the TMH Foundation's COVID-19 Emergency Fund.
Read More >
Donate Home-Sewn Face Masks
To protect our colleagues, face masks can be donated per the following instructions.
For questions about the cotton masks, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Donate Commercial Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
ALL donations of commercial PPE are both welcomed and encouraged, and Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare is exceptionally thankful for your donations:
- Hand sanitizer
- Face shields
- N95 Masks (or any equivalent CDC- approved masks)
- Masks (surgical/procedural)
- Non-contact thermometers (Infrared)
- Isolation gowns (disposable or reusable)
- Disposable coveralls/painter’s suits
- Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR)
- Controlled Air Purifying Respirators (CAPR)
- Halyard H600, Medical grade fabric
Have questions? Please email SupplyChain@TMH.ORG and someone will respond promptly. Please include your phone number so we can contact you regarding your donation.
Home Sewn Cotton Masks and PPE Drop-Off Locations
Completed hand-sewn masks may be dropped off at either no-contact location below. Bins for drop off will be located outside of the facilities:
- TMH Marketing & Communications – 1308 Hodges Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32308
- TMH Foundation – 1331 East 6th Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32303
We appreciate the outpouring of support and generosity we’ve received from our community and local businesses.
If you’d like to donate food for our staff, please call 850-431-5671.