Doctors' Memorial Hospital
Welcome to Doctors' Memorial Hospital. Our mission is to be a regional health care leader that excels in the continued improvement in the delivery of our services. In pursuit of this effort, we seek to deliver high quality, cost effective health care that exceeds the expectations of the communities we serve.
On February 5, 2013, Robert Lundy was transported to Doctors’ Memorial Hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.
Read More >
Meet the Doctors at Doctors' Memorial Hospital in Perry, Florida.
Read More >
Our mission statement can only be accomplished if our values are upheld consistently.
- We treat everyone with compassion, courtesy, kindness, dignity and respect
- We work to develop a sense of trust among our colleagues, and pledge to be honest, loyal and fair at all times
- We recognize the absolute value that each of us has as individuals, and are committed to attracting, developing and retaining people of strong moral character
- We recognize the role all of us play in the improvement of human life, and pledge to act in a manner that enhances how we are viewed by those we serve
- We emphasize and reward teamwork with the common goal of growing our business so that we can remain in the strongest possible financial condition and continue to meet the healthcare needs of our community
- We work to hold people accountable to our mission and values through a fair system of measurement