Looking for continuing education credits from the AAST? The Sweet Dreams & Nightmares Continuing Education Program offers 7 AAST credits upon completion of the program. Topics include:
- Carlos Schenck, MD - Update on RBD and the Differential Diagnosis of Dream-Enacting Behaviors and Update on Sleep-Related Eating Disorders, Sexsomnia and Forensic Parasomnia Issues
- Julie Flygare, JD - Narcolepsy from a Patient Perspective and Succeeding at School and in the Workplace with Narcolepsy
- Joyce Dwyer, ARNP - Dreams
- Ruby Williams, MD - Pediatric Parasomnias and Drugs, Alcohol & Sleep
- and more
How it Works
- Register for the Online Class below.
- After your registration is processed, you'll receive an email with a link to the course and evaluation form. Please note: we can only process registrations Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Once you have completed the course, download, complete and submit the evaluation form no later than 15 days after receipt of confirmation of registration.
- Upon completion of all requirements, the CEU certificate will be sent to you via the email address provided.
Please contact Nell Owens at Nell.Owens@TMH.ORG with any questions.