About Internal Medicine Residency Program
The Florida State University College of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency Program located at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). Learn more about the Internal Medicine Residency Program.
We specialize in:
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care & Preventative Health
- Metabolic health
Schedule a Virtual Visit
Our practice is now accepting virtual visits through TMHCarelink! Call us to schedule your telemedicine appointment today.
Appointments and Directions
To schedule an appointment, call 850-431-7900.
Our clinic is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and accepts most health insurances.
Parking is available in the front of Tallahassee Memorial Hospital on the corner of Magnolia Drive and Miccosukee Road in the gated parking lot (P1). When arriving for an appointment, pick up the phone located at the gate to gain access to the parking area. To enter the practice, look for the blue awning to the right of the Magnolia Lobby entrance.
1300 Miccosukee Road
Tallahassee, FL 32308
- Easy to Use
- No Waiting
- Private & Secure
- HIPPA Compliant
- Professional & Exceptional Care
- Accepted by Many Insurance Providers
What Patients Are Saying
“It was a really cool experience. It was remarkably simple and in a lot of ways I felt more comfortable, rather than sitting in the doctor’s office getting nervous. It felt a lot more conversational.”
“Meeting my doctor in this way was a blessing. It absolutely brought my doctor into my home, which is my comfort zone, instead of going to them."
What to Expect
If you’re new to TMH Carelink or this is your first-time using telemedicine, here are a few tips to consider before your first virtual visit.
- Check that you have the right equipment. To be able to connect using video and audio requires the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer connected to the internet. You’ll need to download the VidyoConnect app using the Apple App or Google Play Store to connect with your physician. A link will be sent to you just before your scheduled appointment time. If you are using a laptop or computer, you will be directed to the VidyoConnect website. Simply click this link and follow the instructions to join the telemedicine session with your provider. Be sure you’re powered up and ready to go at the time of your appointment. If you experience any challenges joining the virtual visit, contact your physician’s office.
- Sit in a quiet, comfortable, well-lit place. Do your best to find a quiet, comfortable location with few distractions and as little noise as possible. This with help you and your physician interact in a way that’s comfortable and best suited to your needs.
- Prepare as you would for any appointment. Organize your thoughts, jot down some notes and questions or list any symptoms you want to discuss.
Find more information about what to expect here.