Our staff is committed to providing prompt and personalized care for you and your family. We approach healthcare not simply as the treatment of a particular illness, but with a focus on prevention, health education and the well-being of the family as a whole.
We provide comprehensive physical exams, sports physicals, immunizations, minor surgical procedures, routine screenings and patient education, with the added convenience of in-house x-rays.
We see patients to treat minor health conditions including:
- Cold, flu, asthma and allergy symptoms
- Earaches, sore throats and eye irritations
- Rashes, minor skin wounds
- Minor urinary symptoms
- Minor injuries
Walk-in clinic services NOW AVAILABLE for minor illnesses and injuries!
Monday-Thursday: 9 am - 8 pm
Friday & Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm
This practice serves all patients regardless of ability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. If you are interested in these discounts, please ask about them at the reception desk.
Schedule an Appointment
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an appointment using TMH Carelink. You'll get a quick sign-up link once you schedule your appointment.
- Easy to Use
- No Waiting
- Private & Secure
- HIPAA Compliant
- Professional & Exceptional Care
- Accepted by Many Insurance Providers
What Patients Are Saying
“It was a really cool experience. It was remarkably simple and in a lot of ways I felt more comfortable, rather than sitting in the doctor’s office getting nervous. It felt a lot more conversational.”
“Meeting my doctor in this way was a blessing. It absolutely brought my doctor into my home, which is my comfort zone, instead of going to them."
What to Expect
If you’re new to TMH Carelink or this is your first-time using telemedicine, here are a few tips to consider before your first virtual visit.
- Check that you have the right equipment. To be able to connect using video and audio requires the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer connected to the internet. You’ll need to download the VidyoConnect app using the Apple App or Google Play Store to connect with your physician. A link will be sent to you just before your scheduled appointment time. If you are using a laptop or computer, you will be directed to the VidyoConnect website. Simply click this link and follow the instructions to join the telemedicine session with your provider. Be sure you’re powered up and ready to go at the time of your appointment. If you experience any challenges joining the virtual visit, contact your physician’s office.
- Sit in a quiet, comfortable, well-lit place. Do your best to find a quiet, comfortable location with few distractions and as little noise as possible. This with help you and your physician interact in a way that’s comfortable and best suited to your needs.
- Prepare as you would for any appointment. Organize your thoughts, jot down some notes and questions or list any symptoms you want to discuss.