Tee Off for Tots Golf Tournament and Car Raffle
PURCHASE CAR RAFFLE TICKETS
REGISTER YOUR GOLF TEAM
Type 1 diabetes, unless carefully managed, can be life-threatening, and there is no cure. Your participation in Tee Off for Tots provides funding for the Tallahassee Memorial Metabolic Center's detection, education and treatment programs, which help children as young as age 2 and their families cope with the medical and emotional challenges of this terrible disease.
There are two ways you can help:
- Join us for the Tee Off for Tots Golf Tournament on Monday, October 25, 2021 at Golden Eagle REGISTER NOW!
Proceeds provide medical and emotional support to children with type 1 diabetes and their families through the Proctor Endowment for Children with Diabetes. Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Jessica Zeigler, events specialist, at Jessica.Zeigler@TMH.ORG or 850-431-4590.
Car Raffle Rules & Regulations
- Only 1,275 tickets available.
- The winning ticket will be randomly drawn from submitted tickets on Sunday, November 7 at approximately 7:30 pm at Lake Iamonia Lodge, 379 Iamonia Farms Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32312. You do not have to be present to win.
- Winner must claim vehicle from The Proctor Dealerships by December 31, 2021; otherwise, the winner forfeits the car.
- All applicable taxes, registration fees and licensing will be paid by the winner.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
- Winner must have proof of car insurance.
- Winner is solely responsible for his/her own actions and agrees not to hold the TMH Foundation liable in connection with winning the car or other prizes.
- This is not a tax-deductible donation.
- Suggested minimum price is $100 per ticket.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL- FREE WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELP-FLA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
To obtain a free ticket, take a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the TMH Foundation on October 14 between 9 and 9:30 am. Limit one free ticket per household. Cannot pick up ticket for another person.