Donate an Item on Our Wish List
Purchase an item on our Amazon.com wish list or purchase an item from our list below. When ordering online, your tax-deductible donation will be shipped directly to the Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare Foundation.
Amazon Wish Lists
Purchase Suggested Items
- Anything Disney or Nickelodeon themed
- Art/Craft kits (small)
- Baby Dolls
- Baby toys – Stackable tings, foam puzzles, rubber building blocks, rattles, teething rings
- Balls (small/medium)
- Glitter stress balls
- Boards games
- Books – Toddler through Elementary school age
- Burp cloths – Cotton or soft, low nap fleece, no stitching, except on sides as these are placed under a newborn’s face (Size -20” X 8”)
- Card games
- Cell phone accessories
- Colored pencils/markers
- DVDs (no “R” rating please)
- Ear buds/headphones
- Electronic hand-held games (Yahtzee, Simon, Bop it, etc.)
- Fidget spinners
- Fun pens (gel pens/highlighters) and journals
- Fun socks for all ages and genders
- Glitter wands
- Hair accessories
- Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars
- iTunes gift cards
- Legos, Duplo or Mega blocks
- Little Tykes/Hasbro toys
- Minecraft figurines
- Mood rings
- Nintendo DS, Wii, PlayStation 3 or 4, Xbox 360 or ONE games (no “M” rating please)
- Onesies (preemie and newborn) – Short sleeves, no snaps in back
- Play-pack grab & go (mini-coloring books/crayons)
- Pokémon cards
- Portable chargers (for cellphone and tablets)
- Receiving blanket – thinner ones are ideal for swaddling
- Rubik’s Cubes, puzzle balls, etc.
- Sippy Cups
- Slap bracelets
- Sleepers (preemie and newborn) – Short-sleeved, cotton or fleece, preferably with snaps
- Spa facemasks
- Socks and mittens (preemie and newborn)
- Superhero figures
- Zaky Hugs or Fredrick T. Frogs – Used for developmentally supportive positioning and comfort
Guidelines for Donations
- To prevent infection, all toys, books and stuffed animals must be new and in original packaging.
- Handmade items, like blankets, hats and booties, must be washed in an allergen-free detergent before delivery and come from a smoke-free environment. Contact us with any specific questions about handmade donations.
- Toys must be non-toxic.
- Toys promoting violence are not appropriate (i.e. guns, knives, swords).
- Rubber/latex balloons are not allowed inside the hospital. (Mylar is fine.)
- Please do not include food items (i.e. snacks/candy) with donations.
- Please do not wrap gifts.
Please note, the specific information regarding in-kind gifts has been provided by our nursing staff to best meet the needs of our patients and their families.
Dropping Off Your Donation
Due to infection control and privacy policies, we cannot allow personal delivery of gifts and donations directly to patients.
Please deliver your donations to:
1331 East 6th Avenue
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Hours of operation: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
Upon delivery, you will complete an in-kind donation form so your gift can be acknowledged.
The positive impact your gift will have on our young patients and their families is immeasurable. Just imagine what we can accomplish together. For questions, contact JoAnne Adams at JoAnne.Adams@TMH.ORG or 850-431-5931.