Spread Joy This Season with Operation Care Cards
Learn more about how your students can get involved.
Read More >
Download and print our free holiday card templates.
Read More >
‘Tis the season to bring joy to patients spending their holiday in the hospital by participating in Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare’s card donation drive, Operation Care Cards.
Help us reach our goal of collecting 1,000 holiday cards November 18 – December 13
Create a holiday card using our one-of-a-kind seasonally inspired templates or send a signed card, and make the season a little brighter for children, families, and seniors in TMH’s care.
Don’t forget to add a personalized note to help make patients’ spirits bright. Avoid specific spiritual or holiday references and consider neutral messages, such as:
- Happy Holidays
- Season’s Greetings
- Wishing you well this holiday season
- Thinking of you this holiday season
- Happy New Year
All holiday cards will be reviewed by our staff for appropriateness for patients and distributed with their meals over the holiday weekend. In order to distribute cards to all patients in a timely manner, we are unable to match cards to specific patient rooms. Do not drop-off cards in envelopes.
Drop Off Locations
You can drop off your holiday cards Monday - Friday, 8:30 am – 4 pm, November 18 - December 13, at the following locations:
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare Dozier Atrium (1300 Miccosukee Drive)
- Tallahassee Memorial Marketing & Communications (1308 Hodges Drive)
- Tallahassee Memorial Emergency Center – Northeast (1260 Metropolitan Blvd.)
- Synovus Bank (1868 Capital Circle NE)
- Synovus Bank (601 North Monroe Street)
- Synovus Bank (2720 West Tennessee Street)
- Synovus Bank (3471 Thomasville Road)
You can also mail-in holiday cards to:
Operation Care Cards
1308 Hodges Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32308
Mailed-in envelopes will be removed. All cards will be reviewed prior to distribution.
Looking for other ways to get involved this holiday season?
- Donate online through the TMH Foundation.
- Purchase an age-appropriate toy for children in the hospital through our Wish List.
- Purchase and sign holiday greeting cards and drop these off at any of the locations listed above.
Thank you for sharing the joy of the holidays!