FollowMyHealth Patient Portal
Welcome to Follow My Health, your free, secure, personal gateway to your outpatient health information. Our online portal allows you to view your electronic medical record from the comfort of your home or office at your convenience.
Through the portal you can:
- Access your electronic medical information (for example: lab results, allergies, vital signs and other related health information)
- Keep a personal journal of your health information, such as home blood pressure readings or blood sugar levels
- Send secure messages to your provider/healthcare team
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does my health information come from?
Your information is obtained from your TMH Physician Partners outpatient electronic medical record. It does not include hospital records.
How secure is my medical information?
Maintaining your privacy is our top priority, and we have taken the necessary steps to ensure we meet your expectations as well as federal and state privacy laws. All transmitted data is encrypted during this process. The data storage is also encrypted for protection. Additionally, you will set your own password to secure access to your patient portal account.
PLEASE NOTE: It is extremely important that you keep your password in a secure location and completely confidential. Please do not share it with anyone. Your password is specific to you and your secure account on the portal. It is your responsibility to prevent disclosure of your password and to change your password if you feel that your security has been compromised.
How do I register for the Portal?
- If you are 18 or older, you will be asked if you would like to enroll in the Follow My Health Patient Portal during the registration process at your next doctor’s visit.
- If you would like to enroll, please provide your email address and an invitation will be sent to you.
- Once you receive your invitation, click on the link in the email that says “click here to register.”
- The sign-up page has step by step instructions.
- You will create a unique username and password. You will also be asked for an access code, this will be the last four digits of your social security number or the year of your birth. Please don’t share your username and password with anyone.
- Welcome to Follow My Health Patient Portal! You are now able to check your lab results and access your TMH Physician Partners electronic medical records at your convenience.
What do I need to access the patient portal?
- Access to a computer and the internet
- An email address
- An internet browser capable of supporting 128 bit US encryption, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari
How do I change my password?
You can change your password by using any of these options:
I know my password:
- Log into your patient portal account. Click the drop down arrow next to My Account at the top of the page.
- Click Preferences to the right of the FMH IN icon.
- Clicking this button should bring up a pop-up window with the account management page. This is where you can change your password.
I do not know my password (you must know your username for this option)
- Go to the FMH login page and click on “Forgot Your Password?” The instructions will guide you through the process.
How do I view my health information?
- Login to your FMH portal. Some of your recent health information will be at the top of the screen under the heading “Health Summary.”
- Click on the drop down arrow to the right of My Health at the top of the page and choose the option you would like to view such as vitals, results, immunizations, etc.
Will I see all of my documents and results?
You will receive a wide range of documents and results including the Clinical Summary, which is a comprehensive view of your visit. However, you will not be able to see every document or result. Some sensitive results are excluded, including results related to the following categories:
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Drug and alcohol testing
What if I don’t see my medical information?
It can take up to 72 hours for lab results to show in your portal account. Other information should show the same day. You will not be able to see radiology results, such as x-rays and MRIs. For a complete copy of your medical record please contact your physician’s office and ask for medical records.
What if my medical information is incorrect?
If you feel there is incorrect information in your medical record, you can call the TMH Privacy Officer at 850-431-5339. Another option is to download and complete the Request for Amendment/Correction of Health Information Form to request a change in your health information.
What if I have questions about my lab results or diagnosis?
If you have a question about any medical information in your portal, please contact your healthcare provider.
I didn’t elect to sign up to the patient portal but now I want to. What do I do?
To receive an invitation for the Follow My Health patient portal please call your physicians office to have one sent to you.
What if I need assistance with the portal?
Please submit our contact form and someone will be in touch with you soon.