Our 55,000 square-foot facility boasts the latest in world class state-of-the art equipment. Our facility has been voted the “Best of Tallahassee” year after year.
- NBA-size basketball court
- 3 racquetball courts
- Indoor walking and jogging track for those who enjoy walking or jogging year-round in a safe and secure environment
- Two heated pools to accommodate lap swimmers and aqua aerobics
- Tons and tons of free weights in a specially designed area
- Hot tub for ultimate relaxation
- Tropical Smoothie Café (Not operated by Premier)
On the Cardio Floor
- Stair climbers
- Precor EFXs
- Over 300 lockers
- Eight showers and a dressing area
- An exceptional amount of space
- Both locker rooms include a sauna and steam room
- Both locker rooms are stocked with hair dryers and soap
We invite you to come and take a tour to see Premier for yourself. Call 850-431-BFIT (2348).
Learn More About Our Amenities
- Anyone 12 years of age and older may become a member
- Each new member receives:
- Two complimentary sessions with a certified personal trainer
- A thorough fitness assessment
- An individually tailored program design
Learn More About Becoming a Member
Classes & Programs
- Get fit in any of our instructor-led group exercise classes.
- Fit any schedule
- Over 100 Group Fitness classes per week
- Held in our 3,500 sq. ft. studio with suspended floors that bounce when you do
- A sound system second to none
View Our Class Offerings
We also offer a diverse array of specialty programs and classes.
Learn About Our Specialty Programs & Classes
We are staffed with experienced, knowledgeable and friendly certified personal trainers; always available to assist with routine development, proper technique and motivation.
Learn More About Personal Training
A licensed massage therapist can help you unwind and relax seven days a week in one of our private massage suites.
Learn More About Massage Therapy
Premier Play Care
Childcare is available in the indoor and outdoor Play Care areas featuring:
- A video room
- Homework room
- Other age-appropriate activities
- Secure and well supervised area
Learn More About Premier Play Care
Health & Wellness Seminars
We offer a diverse array of health and wellness seminars led by renowned physicians. These are free and open to the community.
Best Gym/Health Club/Fitness Facility
2003-2005, 2008, 2010-2017
CCYS Tally Award
Full Service Gym / Fitness Center
2012 - 2017
Top 100 Clubs
Club Industry Magazine
Tallahassee Fitness Festival
2012 – 2014, “Best Gym Facility”
2012, “Best Overall Program”
Health & Wellness Business of the Year
The Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
Working Well Star Awards
2011, “Rising Star”
2012, “Shining Star”
2013 & 2014, “Shooting Star”
How We Serve Our Community
Working Well is a local non-profit organization supporting workplace health promotion efforts of numerous businesses, organizations and public sector entities in the Greater Tallahassee area. Our Executive Director, Len Harvey, serves as a member of the Working Well Board and Premier the host site for quarterly round table meetings. Each year we sponsor and train teams for the WellQuest Challenge and field a team in the Corporate Cup Challenge
STOMP Out Type II Diabetes
STOMP Out Type II Diabetes is a family-friendly community event put on by The Foundation for Leon County Schools promoting physical activity and healthy eating to reduce childhood obesity and Type II diabetes. Premier is a major sponsor, coordinating all logistical and volunteer activities and leading community communications for the event.
Premier is a longtime sponsor of one of Tallahassee's oldest races benefiting hunger relief in the Big Bend. Colleagues and members assist with hospitality privileges on the day of the race and well as donate race bags, prizes and memberships for participants.
Tallahassee Fitness Festival
We are a top-level sponsor and provide complimentary fitness assessments, exercise opportunities, memberships and prize giveaways.
Capital City Senior Games
We serve as a host site for the Capital City Senior Games - a competition of 18 different sports at a variety of venues throughout Tallahassee for athletes 50 years and older. .
Catholic Charities Christmas Connection
Each year we adopt two families in need and our members and colleagues provide them with thousands of dollars in clothes, toys, gift cards and all of the trimmings for Christmas dinners.
We donate, on average, 150 multi-month memberships each year for charity organizations – such as the American Red Cross, Second Harvest, the American Lung Association, Boys Town, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Big Bend, the America Heart Association, the Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare Foundation, schools and community events to use in silent actions and other activities.
Guidelines and Policies
Guests are welcome at Premier and have full access to all the amenities of our facility. For the safety of our members and guests, we ask all visitors to abide by our guidelines:
- All guests are required to present a valid photo ID upon each visit
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age
- Those who are under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian physically present to sign them in. Guest must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Premier policies and club rules apply to all guests
- Accompanied by a member, the guest fee is $10 per visit (member must accompany guest at all times).
- If not accompanied by a member, the guest fee is $18 per day
- Weekly guest passes are available
Effective August 1, 2017 – Premier Health & Fitness Center Guest Fees will increase as follows:
$10 Guest with a member & $18 Guest without member
Premier Guidelines and Policies
Members must present their membership cards at the Front Desk upon entering.
Proper attire is required at all times. Members and their guests are expected to wear shirts, shorts and closed-toe shoes at all times while on the courts, in the lobby, health bar and other fitness areas. Tank tops are allowed, but must cover the entire chest and back.
Premier Health & Fitness Center is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
Premier has a strict tobacco-free campus policy. Please refrain from smoking and/or using any other form of tobacco anywhere on the premises.
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises. Members are not allowed to exercise while under the influence of alcohol.
All members are required to use a towel, while working out, as a courtesy to others.
To ensure thorough and consistent cleanliness of the facility, members should clean each piece of equipment, with a sanitizing wipe, before and after use. Wipes can be found in silver canisters located throughout the weight room floor, basketball court and cardio theater.
Children under the age of 12 are prohibited from using any part of the facility, with the exception of Play Care.
Premier Health & Fitness Center reserves the right to revoke any membership at any time for conduct contrary to the best interest of our facility.
Should you find yourself upstairs with a question concerning cardio equipment, be sure to ask one our friendly and helpful fitness monitors, wearing a red Premier staff shirt.
Staff Personal Trainers - We realize being new to a health club can seem intimidating, which is why we have our Staff Personal Trainers roaming the weight room floor at all times. Should you have a question or concern with any machine or weight equipment, look for a trainer wearing a black Premier trainer shirt. Be sure to take advantage of your two complimentary 1-on-1 sessions included with your membership.
Cell phone usage is strictly prohibited while utilizing any equipment. Please be courteous to other members when using your phone (ex: volume of conversations, texting while on a bench or other equipment).
Absolutely no slamming or dropping of weights and/or machines. This damages flooring and equipment.
Member’s Right to Cancel/Terminate
Member has the right to cancel this Agreement under certain circumstances:
- Three-Day Cancellation. Member has the right to cancel this Agreement penalty free by mailing or delivering a written notice of cancellation to Premier within three (3) business days, excluding weekends and holidays, of the date of execution of this Agreement. This notice of cancellation shall terminate Member’s obligation hereunder. In the event of cancellation, Premier shall refund all money paid hereunder within thirty (30) days after receipt of the notice of cancellation made within the three-day period.
- Move. Member may cancel this Agreement if Member provides written verification of having moved to a new permanent residence beyond a fifty (50) mile radius of Premier. Acceptable forms of verification include Member’s name on a new leasing agreement, contract for home purchase, written post office verification of permanent address change and any other form of verification deemed acceptable by Premier. Member must pay a $150 (plus tax) buy-out fee per member or a maximum of $300 (plus tax) per family membership , or pay the remainder of his/her existing membership, whichever is less, for Membership to be terminated. Immediately upon cancellation or termination of membership, Premier requires that all outstanding charges be paid and the membership card returned before any prorated membership dues are refunded.
- End of Term. After the expiration of the initial term of membership, Member may terminate this Agreement by written notice at least fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of the desired termination month. Such notice must be in writing, delivered to Premier in person or by certified mail.