Seniors needing medical attention or who may be experiencing difficulty in their daily lives due to Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, stroke, dementia, depression, anxiety, grief or loneliness can find quality care, supervision and engagement at Tallahassee Memorial Adult Day Services.
Our facility is designed to provide a sense of home, featuring flat screen televisions, kitchen, comfortable chairs and tables for activities. Clients will receive nutritious meals and snacks as they participate in stimulating activities like music therapy, arts and crafts, exercise and cooking, as well as individualized therapeutic interventions. If you're caring for a loved one, our facility provides for easy and quick drop-offs and pick-ups for families. We also work closely with local transportation and can help clients facilitate rides to and from Adult Day Services.
Specialty services offered include:
- Skilled Nursing
- Personal Care
- Social Worker
- Recreational Activities
- Music Therapy
- Personal Therapeutic Interventions
- Nutritious Meals and Snacks
- Art Therapy*
- Occupational Therapy*
* Provided through student internships and volunteers upon availability.
We are open Monday thru Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. To preserve the quality of care and social experience that our clients receive, we serve a maximum of 35 clients. For more information, and to see if we are accepting new clients, please call (850) 531-0712.
Accepted forms of payment include: self-pay, Medicare waivers, LSP and CCE.
Our goal is to provide a safe and beneficial environment for our clients. By achieving this goal, we also work to provide:
- Safety, stimulation and support.
- Quality care in a supervised home-like environment for loved ones who may be experiencing difficulties in their daily lives due to physical, mental and emotional problems related to aging.
- Help for caregivers to become more productive at home and at work.
- Encouragement for loved ones to stay with their caregivers by providing them with additional security and comfort.
- An increase in cognitive, physical, and social activities.
- Assistance with personal care.
- A reduction of health care costs.
- An improved compliance with medical management.