Tallahassee Memorial Adult Day Services offers supervised, daytime care for seniors ages 60 and up in a home-like environment. Clients receive nutritious snacks and meals and access to a variety of activities, including music, arts and crafts, exercise, cooking and individualized therapeutic interventions. Meanwhile, the facility is designed for easy, quick drop-offs for caregivers on their way to work.
Specialty services offered include:
- Skilled Nursing
- Personal Care
- Social Worker and Services
- Recreational Activities
- Music Therapy
- Personal Therapeutic Interventions
- Nutritious Meals and Snacks
- Art Therapy*
- Speech Pathology*
- Occupational Therapy*
- Social Work*
* Provided through student internships and volunteers upon availability.
We are open Monday thru Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:20 p.m. To preserve the quality of care and social experience that our clients receive, we serve a maximum of 27 clients. To see if we are accepting new clients, call 850-531-0712.
Accepted forms of payment include: self-pay, Medicare waivers, LSP and CCE.
The goals of our day services are:
- To provide safety, stimulation and support.
- To provide quality care in a supervised home-like environment for loved ones who may be experiencing difficulties in their daily life activities due to physical, mental and emotional problems related to aging.
- To help caregivers become more productive at home and at work.
- To encourage loved ones to stay with their caregivers because it provides them with additional security and comfort.
- To increase cognitive, physical, and social activities.
- To provide assistance with personal care.
- To reduce health care costs.
- To improve compliance with medical management.