Depression Self Assessment
Depression is a very common medical condition. It consists of a wide range of symptoms that can have a negative impact on your life and keep you from where you want to be.
Symptoms of depression may be interfering with your life if you experience
- Trouble concentrating, low energy and/or lack of motivation
- Unexplained pain such as frequent headaches
- Feelings of isolation, feelings of sadness and crying
- Loss of interest in favorite activities and family and friends
- Trouble sleeping
- Constant worry
- Feeling worthless or guilty for no reason
Help for Depression
If you experience a sad, anxious or empty mood that lasts for two weeks or more, contact your healthcare professional or EAP at 850-431-5190.
For more information, visit The National Institute of Mental Health.