Urgent Care Center
The Tallahassee Memorial Urgent Care Center is the best treatment option for minor illnesses and injuries such as minor cuts and wounds, earaches, sprains and lingering cold and flu symptoms. We are a convenient option for individuals who need medical attention after normal business hours.
When should you go to the emergency room vs. urgent care?
Read More >
The Emergency Center-Northeast is a freestanding emergency center with a specialized Children's Emergency Center.
Read More >
The Tallahassee Memorial Urgent Care Center is the best treatment option for the individuals who need medical attention after normal business hours. Open 9 am - 9 pm, seven days a week, Urgent Care is there for those minor illness and injuries that can't wait for a doctor’s appointment.
Urgent Care Services
We are happy to evaluate and treat the following:
- Minor illnesses and injuries
Our testing and procedural capabilities include:
- Flu, strep, mono, pregnancy/urine dip stick testing
- Ear irrigation
- Sutures, staples and removals
- I&D, abscesses
Unfortunately, we do not offer any of the following services or evaluations:
- Evaluation for chest pain or stroke
- Blood work
- Ultrasound, CT, MRI
- Evaluation of severe: shortness of breath, abdominal pain or bleeding, head injuries, dehydration, fainting or loss of consciousness
- Prescription refills for pain management or psychiatric medication
- Pregnancy complications
- Evaluation or treatment of depression or suicidal thoughts
- Physicals, worker's compensation, referrals to specialists
- Poisoning or snake bites.
If you are experiencing a life threatening medical emergency please call 911 or visit our Bixler Emergency Center or Emergency Center Northeast that includes our Children's Emergency Center.