We offer both inpatient and outpatient care to the community. That means you can see our team if you are admitted to Tallahassee Memorial Hospital and continue to see us in an outpatient setting for wellness and sick appointments in our clinic. Our entire team is committed to working closely with you to develop a customized wellness plan that is unique to you.
Our physicians provide medical care that spans from obstetrics and pediatrics to geriatric and adult medicine, so we can care for the whole family. We even have specialized services within our facility, like mental health support for depression and anxiety, so our patients feel comfortable with their health care environment.
Through our clinic, we offer extended and weekend hours to better fit a busy family schedule.
We provide longer appointment slots, so you can build a better relationship with your physician
At Family Medicine Residency Program, we accept all major insurance providers. To confirm that your insurance is accepted, please call us at 850-431-5430.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
The Tallahassee Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program (FMRP) is amongst an elite level of healthcare practices after being recognized as a National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home. This recognition provides tangible benefits to patients including: more preventive services and screenings, better communication from providers and better management of chronic conditions.
After two years of continuous effort, this designation recognizes past accomplishments, as well as formalizes quality improvement in a manner consistent with nationally recognized standards. Additionally, it ensures the future generations of family medicine doctors from Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare are trained in an environment that provides the highest quality medical care.
We achieved this designation by implementing a few key procedures. We launched morning “huddles” with doctors and nurses to review patients being seen that day. These huddles provide an opportunity to proactively address items, such as needed immunizations or lab tests. We also implemented new internal systems to better track orders for labs, imaging and referrals to ensure they were completed efficiently.
“NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home recognition raises the bar in defining high-quality care by emphasizing access, health information technology and coordinated care focused on patients,” said NCQA President Margaret E. O’Kane. “Recognition shows that Tallahassee Memorial’s Family Medicine Residency Program has the tools, systems and resources to provide its patients with the right care, at the right time.”
Hours & Location
Primary Care Clinic
Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
After Hours Urgent Care Clinic
Monday-Friday, 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Tallahassee Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program clinic is located on the corner of Hodges Drive and Centerville Road at 1301 Hodges Drive. When turning onto Hodges Drive from Centerville Road, our clinic is the first building on the right.
Parking is available in the lot in front of the clinic.
Schedule an Appointment
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an appointment using TMH Carelink. You'll get a quick sign-up link once you schedule your appointment.
- Easy to Use
- No Waiting
- Private & Secure
- HIPPA Compliant
- Professional & Exceptional Care
- Accepted by Many Insurance Providers
What Patients Are Saying
“It was a really cool experience. It was remarkably simple and in a lot of ways I felt more comfortable, rather than sitting in the doctor’s office getting nervous. It felt a lot more conversational.”
“Meeting my doctor in this way was a blessing. It absolutely brought my doctor into my home, which is my comfort zone, instead of going to them."
What to Expect
If you’re new to TMH Carelink or this is your first-time using telemedicine, here are a few tips to consider before your first virtual visit.
- Check that you have the right equipment. To be able to connect using video and audio requires the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer connected to the internet. You’ll need to download the VidyoConnect app using the Apple App or Google Play Store to connect with your physician. A link will be sent to you just before your scheduled appointment time. If you are using a laptop or computer, you will be directed to the VidyoConnect website. Simply click this link and follow the instructions to join the telemedicine session with your provider. Be sure you’re powered up and ready to go at the time of your appointment. If you experience any challenges joining the virtual visit, contact your physician’s office.
- Sit in a quiet, comfortable, well-lit place. Do your best to find a quiet, comfortable location with few distractions and as little noise as possible. This with help you and your physician interact in a way that’s comfortable and best suited to your needs.
- Prepare as you would for any appointment. Organize your thoughts, jot down some notes and questions or list any symptoms you want to discuss.
Find more information about what to expect here.