Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
Our experienced team of surgeons performs a wide variety of routine and complex procedures for the treatment of heart, lung, vascular and esophageal disorders. Eight out of ten heart-related surgeries in the region are performed at Tallahassee Memorial.
A highly skilled and collaborative team of surgeons, nurses, physician assistants, physical therapists, dietitians and social workers cares for our patients.
Procedures We Offer
Procedures offered include (but are not limited to):
- Cardiac tumor resection
- Carotid stenting/endarterectomy
- Congenital heart defect repairs in adults
- Coronary artery bypass surgery & grafts
- da Vinci robotic thoracic procedures
- Peripheral vascular bypass
- Valve repair and replacement
- Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS) for all aspects of malignant and benign pulmonary disease
Heart Surgery Tips and Information