Medical Alert Systems
You don’t want anything to get in the way of your independence. Not an accidental fall. Not a medical issue. Not caring loved ones concerned about you living alone.
With Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Service, you get fast, easy access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. So you can continue to enjoy life in the comfort of your own home – and have the freedom to go anywhere with confidence.
Go because you can – with GoSafe. It’s the medical alert system that gives you the freedom to go where you want, when you want.
- Get access to live help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - at home and on the go.*
- The AutoAlert feature can automatically call for help if it detects a fall.
- A lightweight, waterproof help button allows direct two-way voice communication with a Lifeline Response Associate.
- It’s the only mobile system with up to six advanced location technologies designed to help find you in an emergency.
Lifeline response app
This economical option provides quick access to help right through your smartphone. A simple press of an onscreen button connects you to a trained professional at the same 24/7 Lifeline Response Center as our other services.
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
This proven medical alert service with AutoAlert can automatically call for help if it detects a fall. Even if you can’t push the button yourself.
- More than 300,000 seniors have relied on it to feel safe at home.
- An excellent choice for those with a history, risk, or fear of falling.
- Detects more than 95% of true falls and minimizes false alarms.**
Our standard medical alert system is an affordable way to maintain your independence, while being prepared in the event of an emergency.
- Get access to the help you need 24/7 at the push of a button.
- Wear your HomeSafe help button as an adjustable necklace or on your wrist like a bracelet or watch.
How It Works
- Summon help
With a simple push of your Lifeline help button – tucked discreetly inside your clothes or worn outside – you’re connected to our Response Center. The AutoAlert feature automatically calls for help if you fall and can’t push your button. Or connect to help using the app on your smartphone.
- Hear a reassuring voice
A caring Lifeline Response Associate will quickly access your personal profile and assess the situation.
- Get located***
Lifeline pinpoints your location through the Communicator, your GoSafe mobile pendant or smartphone. GoSafe uses up to six advanced technologies to determine where you are. And the response app uses the smartphone’s built-in location technology.
- Know help is on the way
Our Associate contacts a neighbor, loved one, or emergency services – based on your preferences – and will follow up to make sure help has arrived.
If you are interested in this system, please call us at 850-431-6838 or email us at Felicia.McCoy@TMH.ORG.
* Coverage outside the home provided where AT&T wireless network coverage is available.
*** Based on the number of detected falls that have been reported to Philips Lifeline by U.S. AutoAlert subscribers for the period of January-July 2012. Undetectable falls can include a gradual slide from a seated position – such as from a wheelchair – which may not register as a fall. AutoAlert does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their button when they need help.