Conditions We Treat
Our experienced medical team at the Tallahassee Memorial Behavioral Health Center offers short-term inpatient care to adults, children and adolescents.
We provide inpatient care for
- Bipolar Disorder
- Substance Abuse and Dependence
- Co-occurring disorders
We provide a safe, structured and secure environment with 24-hour nursing care.
Individualized Treatment Plans
Our mental health team evaluates each patient and develops an individualized treatment plan. We draw from a variety of specialties and services to create a plan that is right for each patient and their family:
- Psychiatry and/or psychiatric nursing
- Detoxification from an abused substance
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Recreation, music and expressive therapy
- Family support and educational services
- Discharge/aftercare planning
Outpatient Mental Health & Substance Abuse Treatment
We provide outpatient care for
Employee Assistance Program
TMH also offers an Employee Assistance Program to our colleagues and other organizations in the region.
Individualized Outpatient Treatment Plans
Our expert team creates unique treatment plans for patients based on their unique needs.
The treatment plan may include
- Counseling for mental health, relationships and/or substance abuse
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Pain management
- Support groups
- Psychiatric medication management