M.T. Mustian Center
For the past 70 years, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) has had the honor and privilege of serving the Big Bend region and beyond. Looking forward to Tallahassee’s future healthcare needs, TMH recognized the need, and developed plans, to expand our capacity for providing advanced services to our region with the addition of the M.T. Mustian Center. The new facility, named in memory of a long-time TMH leader, is a multi-story, 340,000+ square foot expansion to TMH’s campus.
Take a virtual tour of the M.T. Mustian Center.
Read More >
Tallahassee Memorial HeatlhCare is home to the region’s most advanced critical care.
Read More >
From neurosurgery through the leg to heart valve replacement without opening the chest, TMH offers the most experienced surgical team in the region.
Read More >
About the M.T. Mustian Center
By combining the latest medical technology with patient- and family-centered design and amenities, the new M.T. Mustian Center will transform the standard of care for the Big Bend community for years to come.
- Adult Intensive Care Units - 72 intensive care unit rooms intentionally designed with the patient and their family in mind.
- Our Roots - The M.T. Mustian Center is named after one of Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare’s most influential administrators.
- Local Culture - The M.T. Mustian Center features art and photography celebrating local landscapes and flora.
- Operating Rooms - 28 state-of-the-art operating rooms and 4 interventional suites.
- Parking - Adjacent parking lot and garage for surgery and critical care patients and visitors.
- Kid Friendly - Areas in the ground and first floor lobby are dedicated to TMH’s littlest visitors.
- Future Focused - This facility was designed with growth in mind, so additional rooms and technology can be added in the future.
- Light & Bright - Large windows in the new ICU rooms allow ample natural light so patients can better maintain their circadian rhythm.
- Eyes of Texas Café - A coffee bar, named after Mr. Mustian’s Texas roots, serving Lucky Goat Coffee. View menu.
- Recovery Room - With capacity for 52 beds, the Recovery Room is dedicated for the moments immediately following a surgical procedure.
- Surgical Care Unit - 72 private rooms used to prepare patients for their surgical procedures.
Parking at the M.T. Mustian Center
The M.T. Mustian Center, located on the southeast corner of the Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare main campus at 1300 Miccosukee Rd. Before you arrive, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the parking information below.
Download Parking Guide
ICU, Surgery, Bixler Trauma & Emergency Center and Women’s Pavilion
Enter the P5 parking garage from Medical Drive. If you are visiting the M.T. Mustian Center: park on Level G to enter the building.
Surgical Pre-Admission Clinic
Enter the P6 parking lot from Medical Drive. Please note this lot is designated for outpatient procedures and appointments, overnight parking is not permitted in this lot. Park in parking garage P5 for overnight parking.
Main Hospital, Azalea Building
For surgical patients who will be admitted to the Main Hospital post-surgery for an overnight stay (non ICU patients), move your vehicle to P2 for easy discharge after your hospital stay.
For questions please call 850-431-1155 Ext. 38122.