Our team of highly trained and board-certified physicians treat patients in a wide range of specialties:
- Neurovascular surgery
We also offer neurology-certified case managers and nurses.
We provide a broad range of adult, neonatal and pediatric medical services:
- Assessment and management of neurological conditions
- Diagnostic imaging for tumors, aneurysms, strokes, spinal issues, and degenerative brain conditions
- Endovascular and surgical procedures
- Neuromuscular assessment
- Neuropsychological assessment and treatments
- Specialty clinics for treating balance disorders and headaches
We also offer a diverse array of support and lifestyle services:
- Lifestyle adjustment
- Rehabilitative services including speech therapy
- Patient education
- Support groups
- Family counseling
Navigating the world of health care can be intimidating. That is why we provide our patients with a patient navigator to guide them through their treatment process from diagnosis to rehabilitation. Our patient navigators ensure all patients have a resource to quickly answer questions and address concerns.
Bryan Robinson Endowment
The Bryan Robinson Endowment awards research grants to FSU and UF graduate students/Ph.D. candidates for research in the neurosciences or fields that are related to Neurology or Neurosurgery.
Learn more about the Bryan Robinson Endowment
To learn more about our services or for a referral, call us at 850-431-5037.