Memory Disorder Clinic
Medical attention might be necessary if you or someone you know is experiencing increased forgetfulness, personality or behavioral change, problems with speech, reading or writing skills, or problems completing daily activities.
Our team conducts comprehensive diagnostic evaluations for persons concerned about memory problems:
- Neurological evaluation
- Blood work and other testing (CT, MRI, EEG)
- Medication review
- Neuropsychological testing
- Psychosocial assessment
- Summary evaluation conference
- Creation of a suggested plan of care
- Support groups
- Referral to community resources
- Educational library
- Training and educational opportunities for caregivers and professionals
- The opportunity to participate in research studies
- Caregiver counseling
Referrals may be made on an individual basis or through physicians or family members. Third-party insurance, Medicare and Medicaid are accepted. You may also need a referral from your insurance provider.
The Memory Disorder Clinic is funded through a grant from the State of Florida Department of Elder Affairs as part of the state’s Alzheimer’s Disease Initiative Program.
Tallahassee Memorial Memory Disorder Clinic
(fifth floor of the 1401 Professional Office Building )
Email: Madalyn Conetta