Patients have access to an array of additional services including dietary counseling, genetics counseling, patient navigators and support groups, as well as an expanding availability of clinical trials. This allows us to provide exceptional, comprehensive treatment and support to our patients.
Schedule an Appointment
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an appointment using TMH Carelink. You'll get a quick sign-up link once you schedule your appointment.
- Easy to Use
- No Waiting
- Private & Secure
- HIPPA Compliant
- Professional & Exceptional Care
- Accepted by Many Insurance Providers
What Patients Are Saying
“It was a really cool experience. It was remarkably simple and in a lot of ways I felt more comfortable, rather than sitting in the doctor’s office getting nervous. It felt a lot more conversational.”
“Meeting my doctor in this way was a blessing. It absolutely brought my doctor into my home, which is my comfort zone, instead of going to them."
What to Expect
If you’re new to TMH Carelink or this is your first-time using telemedicine, here are a few tips to consider before your first virtual visit.
- Check that you have the right equipment. To be able to connect using video and audio requires the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer connected to the internet. You’ll need to download the VidyoConnect app using the Apple App or Google Play Store to connect with your physician. A link will be sent to you just before your scheduled appointment time. If you are using a laptop or computer, you will be directed to the VidyoConnect website. Simply click this link and follow the instructions to join the telemedicine session with your provider. Be sure you’re powered up and ready to go at the time of your appointment. If you experience any challenges joining the virtual visit, contact your physician’s office.
- Sit in a quiet, comfortable, well-lit place. Do your best to find a quiet, comfortable location with few distractions and as little noise as possible. This with help you and your physician interact in a way that’s comfortable and best suited to your needs.
- Prepare as you would for any appointment. Organize your thoughts, jot down some notes and questions or list any symptoms you want to discuss.
Find more information about what to expect here.