Treatment of chronic pain usually involved both medication and therapy. From pain relievers to antidepressants, the type of pain impacts the types of medications. Along with the discomfort, chronic pain can cause depression, anger and interfere with your day-to-day activities. Our goal is to also educate each patient on their condition, their medications and how to best control their pain.
We tailor our educational approaches toward each patient’s individual needs, recognizing that everyone experiences pain differently. This is a process that begins at the beginning of treatment and continues throughout the care process to better equip our patients with the tools to improve their well-being.
To schedule an appointment contact TMH Physician Partners-Chronic Pain Management at 850-431-3276.
Schedule an Appointment
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an appointment using TMH Carelink. You'll get a quick sign-up link once you schedule your appointment.
- Easy to Use
- No Waiting
- Private & Secure
- HIPPA Compliant
- Professional & Exceptional Care
- Accepted by Many Insurance Providers
What Patients Are Saying
“It was a really cool experience. It was remarkably simple and in a lot of ways I felt more comfortable, rather than sitting in the doctor’s office getting nervous. It felt a lot more conversational.”
“Meeting my doctor in this way was a blessing. It absolutely brought my doctor into my home, which is my comfort zone, instead of going to them."
What to Expect
If you’re new to TMH Carelink or this is your first-time using telemedicine, here are a few tips to consider before your first virtual visit.
- Check that you have the right equipment. To be able to connect using video and audio requires the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer connected to the internet. You’ll need to download the VidyoConnect app using the Apple App or Google Play Store to connect with your physician. A link will be sent to you just before your scheduled appointment time. If you are using a laptop or computer, you will be directed to the VidyoConnect website. Simply click this link and follow the instructions to join the telemedicine session with your provider. Be sure you’re powered up and ready to go at the time of your appointment. If you experience any challenges joining the virtual visit, contact your physician’s office.
- Sit in a quiet, comfortable, well-lit place. Do your best to find a quiet, comfortable location with few distractions and as little noise as possible. This with help you and your physician interact in a way that’s comfortable and best suited to your needs.
- Prepare as you would for any appointment. Organize your thoughts, jot down some notes and questions or list any symptoms you want to discuss.
Find more information about what to expect here.