Endocrinology and Diabetes Management
Our endocrinology team evaluates and treats patients with diseases and disorders of the endocrine glands such as osteoporosis, hypothyroidism, diabetes and other hormone related conditions. As a team we work with patients and their healthcare provider to help lower their risk for long-term complications. We explain how to control their diabetes and formulate a plan that’s right for them. Learn more about Endocrinology and Diabetes Management
Our team of Certified Diabetes Educators work with patients diagnosed with diabetes to help support and train them on a variety of diabetes-related topics. These can include: healthy meal planning, checking blood sugars, taking insulin, physical activity, managing stress, starting on insulin pumps and sensors. Individual sessions and group classes are offered at a variety of times to help meet the patient’s needs. Learn more about Diabetes Education
Bariatrics and Weight Management
Our bariatric team offers a multidisciplinary, medical approach to help patients make tailored lifestyle changes that maintain their success long-term. Led by our board certified bariatrician, our team focuses on educating and empowering each patient to participate in their treatment plan. The program offers individual lifestyle treatment, mealreplacement with Optifast and bariatric surgery support. Learn more about Bariatrics and Weight Management
Lipid and Cholesterol Management
Our lipid management team works with patients and their healthcare provider in the management of complex lipid disorders. These services include specific diagnosis and management of lipid disorders, advanced lipid testing, combination lipid-lowering medications (including non-statin alternatives), therapeutic lifestyle change, patient education and nutrition counseling. Learn more about Lipid and Cholesterol Management
Schedule an Appointment
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an appointment using TMH Carelink. You'll get a quick sign-up link once you schedule your appointment.
- Easy to Use
- No Waiting
- Private & Secure
- HIPPA Compliant
- Professional & Exceptional Care
- Accepted by Many Insurance Providers
What Patients Are Saying
“It was a really cool experience. It was remarkably simple and in a lot of ways I felt more comfortable, rather than sitting in the doctor’s office getting nervous. It felt a lot more conversational.”
“Meeting my doctor in this way was a blessing. It absolutely brought my doctor into my home, which is my comfort zone, instead of going to them."
What to Expect
If you’re new to TMH Carelink or this is your first-time using telemedicine, here are a few tips to consider before your first virtual visit.
- Check that you have the right equipment. To be able to connect using video and audio requires the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer connected to the internet. You’ll need to download the VidyoConnect app using the Apple App or Google Play Store to connect with your physician. A link will be sent to you just before your scheduled appointment time. If you are using a laptop or computer, you will be directed to the VidyoConnect website. Simply click this link and follow the instructions to join the telemedicine session with your provider. Be sure you’re powered up and ready to go at the time of your appointment. If you experience any challenges joining the virtual visit, contact your physician’s office.
- Sit in a quiet, comfortable, well-lit place. Do your best to find a quiet, comfortable location with few distractions and as little noise as possible. This with help you and your physician interact in a way that’s comfortable and best suited to your needs.
- Prepare as you would for any appointment. Organize your thoughts, jot down some notes and questions or list any symptoms you want to discuss.
Find more information about what to expect here.