At TMH Physician Partners - Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep, we pride ourselves on our extensive list of offered services. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
- Home Sleep Testing
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Chest X-rays
- Six Minute Exercise Evaluations
- Oxygen Saturation Testings
- High Altitude Simulation Testing and Evaluations
More intensive or invasive procedures such as Interventional Bronchoscopy, Navigational Bronchoscopy and Endo-Bronchial Ultrasound for Diagnosing Lung Cancer are performed in the state of the art facilities at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.
Do you need to schedule a routine appointment or follow-up visit? Log into the Patient Portal, send us a message, and we’ll take care of it. If you have lost your login or don’t have one yet, please call our office at 850-878-8714 and we’ll be glad to assist you. A referral is not required to schedule an appointment.
Patient Forms & FAQs
Registration Packet for New Patients
Registration Packet for New Patients - Spanish
New Patient Medical History Form
How do I schedule an appointment?
Do you need to schedule a routine appointment or follow-up visit? Log into the Patient Portal, send us a message and we’ll take care of it. If you have lost your login or don’t have one yet, please call our office at 850-878-8714 and we’ll be glad to assist you.
Should you need to cancel or change your appointment, kindly give 48 hour notice to avoid a cancellation fee.
Please arrive 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time, to allow for parking and check in. Bring picture identification, insurance cards and the medicines you are currently taking to your appointment.
How do I request a prescription refill?
Please contact your pharmacy. Your pharmacy will contact us.
Schedule an Appointment
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an appointment using TMH Carelink. You'll get a quick sign-up link once you schedule your appointment.
- Easy to Use
- No Waiting
- Private & Secure
- HIPAA Compliant
- Professional & Exceptional Care
- Accepted by Many Insurance Providers
What Patients Are Saying
“It was a really cool experience. It was remarkably simple and in a lot of ways I felt more comfortable, rather than sitting in the doctor’s office getting nervous. It felt a lot more conversational.”
“Meeting my doctor in this way was a blessing. It absolutely brought my doctor into my home, which is my comfort zone, instead of going to them."
What to Expect
If you’re new to TMH Carelink or this is your first-time using telemedicine, here are a few tips to consider before your first virtual visit.
- Check that you have the right equipment. To be able to connect using video and audio requires the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer connected to the internet. You’ll need to download the VidyoConnect app using the Apple App or Google Play Store to connect with your physician. A link will be sent to you just before your scheduled appointment time. If you are using a laptop or computer, you will be directed to the VidyoConnect website. Simply click this link and follow the instructions to join the telemedicine session with your provider. Be sure you’re powered up and ready to go at the time of your appointment. If you experience any challenges joining the virtual visit, contact your physician’s office.
- Sit in a quiet, comfortable, well-lit place. Do your best to find a quiet, comfortable location with few distractions and as little noise as possible. This with help you and your physician interact in a way that’s comfortable and best suited to your needs.
- Prepare as you would for any appointment. Organize your thoughts, jot down some notes and questions or list any symptoms you want to discuss.
Find more information about what to expect.