Recovering from an illness or surgery in your own comfortable surroundings at home helps with a speedy recovery. Tallahassee Memorial Home Health Care, in consultation with your physician, provides a broad range of health care services to help you heal. All home care services must be approved by your physician and are coordinated with the plan of care your physician has in place for you. Our Home Health Care team of highly trained professional staff includes:
Our commitment to you…
- Home Health Aides
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- You can expect to be treated with respect and consideration.
- You will be a participant in decisions involving your health care.
- You will receive care from skilled and caring professionals.
- Your health information will be kept confidential.
- You can expect a prompt reply to any request for service.
Coverage by private insurance companies and HMO’s is subject to pre-certification approvals as indicated in your individual plan.
Let us ease your transition from hospital care to going home. For more information, call Tallahassee Memorial Home Health Care at (850) 431-6800.
Home Health Care
1619 Physician’s Drive
Tallahassee, Fl. 32308
Phone: (850) 431-6800
Toll free: (888) 507-3962
Fax: (850) 431-6855
License: HHA20480096Joint Commission Accredited. Medicare and Medicaid approved.