The M.T. Mustian Center
Your hospital for life is your hospital for the future.
Strategic planning that will guide our healthcare system far into the future is critical at Tallahassee Memorial. Years ago, TMH recognized the need and began developing plans to modernize operating rooms and adult intensive care units to provide state-of-the-art services that would meet the growing demand for care in our 17-county region.
The M.T. Mustian Center was born out of this incredible plan. The multi-story 340,000+ square foot expansion is located at the southeast corner of the TMH campus and is directly connected to the original hospital structure. By combining the latest medical technology with patient-centered design and amenities, the new expansion has transformed the standard of care for our community. This is your hospital for the future.
- 28 state of the art operating rooms
- 72 adult medical/surgical intensive care beds
- Family spaces so loved ones can remain nearby
- 4 interventional suites for neurosurgical and vascular procedures
- Facility specific parking lot
- Expansion of clinical care team
- Real time patient tracking system