Sponsor a HealthCare Hero
The physicians, nurses, patient care assistants, respiratory therapists and environmental services staff working in the Tallahassee Memorial COVID-19 unit endure incredible stress and make enormous sacrifices to care for our community. Show them you care.
HealthCare Heroes work 12-hour shifts in full personal protective equipment. They end each day drenched in sweat and physically and emotionally exhausted. They have saved lives and held patients’ hands in their final hours.
Will you bring relief to these heroes?
1. SPONSOR A HEALTH CARE HERO - $250
TMH has about 300 staff caring for patients with COVID-19. Your gift of any amount will help, but you can sponsor one, or more, of these heroes for $250 each. We’ve surveyed staff to find out what would be most helpful to them. Here are a few examples of what your sponsorship will provide:
- Lawn maintenance, laundry service or house cleaning for heroes who’ve been too exhausted to keep up with chores at home.
- A massage following three intense 12-hours shifts.
- A babysitter for a date night.
- A golf outing or another form of recreation for heroes who haven't had time to enjoy their favorite hobby.
2. PROVIDE MEALS FOR HEALTHCARE HEROES - $500
- For $500, you can provide a meal for every hero working in the COVID-19 unit for one day.
Your sponsorship will encourage HealthCare Heroes and help keep them going! Thank you.
Questions? Contact Charlie Adams at Charlie.Adams@TMH.ORG, or 850-431-5698.