TMH Carelink is bringing quality healthcare to people throughout the Big Bend region by providing patients with virtual access to the expertise of Tallahassee Memorial physicians. Patients using the telemedicine network can communicate, collaborate and share their information remotely using smartphones, tablets and laptops. These tools allow our physicians to interact with patients—and each other—in a way that is convenient and best suited for the patient's medical needs.
Learn more about our telemedicine services.
Read More >
Find out how to access your virtual appointment.
Read More >
- Easy to Use
- No Waiting
- Private & Secure
- HIPAA Compliant
- Professional & Exceptional Care
- Accepted by Many Insurance Providers
Schedule an Appointment
For more information or to schedule an appointment using TMH Carelink, contact your physician’s office. You'll get a quick sign-up link once you schedule your appointment.
Looking for a provider? Explore our list of over 70 providers offering virtual appointments for adult and pediatric primary and specialty care through TMH Carelink.
Find a Provider
What Patients Are Saying
“It was a really cool experience. It was remarkably simple and in a lot of ways I felt more comfortable, rather than sitting in the doctor’s office getting nervous. It felt a lot more conversational.”
“Meeting my doctor in this way was a blessing. It absolutely brought my doctor into my home, which is my comfort zone, instead of going to them."
What to Expect
If you’re new to TMH Carelink or this is your first-time using telemedicine, here are a few tips to consider before your first virtual visit.
- Check that you have the right equipment. To be able to connect using video and audio requires the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer connected to the internet. You’ll need to download the VidyoConnect app using the Apple App or Google Play Store to connect with your physician. A link will be sent to you just before your scheduled appointment time. If you are using a laptop or computer, you will be directed to the VidyoConnect website. Simply click this link and follow the instructions to join the telemedicine session with your provider. Be sure you’re powered up and ready to go at the time of your appointment. If you experience any challenges joining the virtual visit, contact your physician’s office.
- Sit in a quiet, comfortable, well-lit place. Do your best to find a quiet, comfortable location with few distractions and as little noise as possible. This with help you and your physician interact in a way that’s comfortable and best suited to your needs.
- Prepare as you would for any appointment. Organize your thoughts, jot down some notes and questions or list any symptoms you want to discuss.