Women Like Us
If you're like most women, you are being pulled from every direction. Work, home, family - everyone needs your attention.
With all of your obligations, you might have forgotten someone special- YOU. Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare has created a program with you in mind. It's about connecting women who share an interest in good health and a passion for life.
Women Like Us is a free program designed for women by women. Its goal is to move women towards all-around wellness through good health, education, savvy lifestyle tips and networking opportunities with women in the Big Bend.
- Programs featuring physicians and other experts who specialize in women’s health issues.
- Information about health, relationships and life issues.
- Specially designed lifestyle classes, like couponing, gardening and spa treatments.
- Opportunities to network with women who share an interest in good health and a passion for life.
- Quarterly newsletters to keep you up to date on programs and events.
Meet Alma Littles, MD
A native of Quincy, FL and a leader in Tallahassee’s healthcare community, Dr. Alma Littles is known for her work in rural health and medical education. Growing up in Gadsden County with limited access to healthcare, Dr. Littles dreamed of becoming a doctor to provide quality and accessible care to people in need. Through this determination, she has done just that and much more, earning her countless honors and awards along the way.
Despite her packed schedule, Dr. Littles is an active member of her church and always makes time for her husband, son and other family members. They love taking trips together, barbequing in the backyard and attending sports events.
I could not survive a day without.... "a cup of coffee."
I love to... "Travel. I especially love going on cruises."
You can catch me jamming out to... "Gospel and soul music."
Ways I unwind... "Shopping!"
Favorite dish to cook... "Although I am not a chef, I do make a delicious peach cobbler."