Women Like Us
If you're like most women, you are being pulled from every direction. Work, home, family - everyone needs your attention.
With all of your obligations, you might have forgotten someone special- YOU. Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare has created a program with you in mind. It's about connecting women who share an interest in good health and a passion for life.
Women Like Us is a free program designed for women by women. Its goal is to move women towards all-around wellness through good health, education, savvy lifestyle tips and networking opportunities with women in the Big Bend.
- Programs featuring physicians and other experts who specialize in women’s health issues.
- Information about health, relationships and life issues.
- Specially designed lifestyle classes, like couponing, gardening and spa treatments.
- Opportunities to network with women who share an interest in good health and a passion for life.
- Quarterly newsletters to keep you up to date on programs and events.
Meet Michele Keltner, Principal, Desoto Trail Elementary
As a leader of an "A" school in Leon County for the past nine years, Michele enjoys seeing her students succeed and become good citizens in our community. She's most passionate about instilling self-confidence in children - if they believe in themselves, they they can achieve anything. Michele is the proud wife of Andrew and mother of Tyler, 14, and Hannah, 12.
If you love to entertain, you don't want to miss the expert knowledge of renowned event planner, John Gandy. Plus, learn some simple food and drink ideas.
Are you looking to make healthier shopping decisions? Learn healthier alternatives to your favorite food items from a registered dietitian.