Why Choose TMH?
With Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare's nursing opportunities, you will find:
- Excellent nurse-to-patient ratios
- A shared governance model where you have a voice in the direction of your practice
- A professional practice model with novice to expert staging
- Organization-wide commitment to pursuit of Magnet nursing status
- Strong partnerships with physicians who are on the leading edge of health care
- Total dedication to patient-centered and relationship-based care
The benefits of becoming a nurse at TMH are many. Here, you can expect annual 3% merit raises and a retirement contribution up to 6% of your salary. If you're interested in growing your career, we also offer tuition reimbursement for a BSN of up to $10,000 and a professional nurse advancement program incentive of up to $3,000 per year.
Full benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Liberal Shift Differentials
- Advanced Certification Reimbursement
- BSN Tuition Reimbursement
- BSN and MSN Differential
- On-site CEU’s
- Life Insurance
- Credit Union
- Child Care Center
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and Fitness Center
- Professional Nurse Advancement Program
- Nurse Residency Program for recent graduates
- Relocation Assistance
About Tallahassee Memorial
Founded in 1948, TMH is a private, not-for-profit community healthcare system committed to transforming care, advancing health, and improving lives with an ultimate vision of leading the community to be the healthiest in the nation. Serving a 17-county region in North Florida and South Georgia, TMH is comprised of a 722-bed acute care hospital, a psychiatric hospital, multiple specialty care centers, three residency programs, 22 affiliated physician practices, and partnerships with Doctors’ Memorial Hospital, Florida State University College of Medicine, UF Health and Weems Memorial Hospital.
Hear from TMH Nurses
Behavioral Health Nurses
Near but far from the castles and crowds of Disney, lies another magical place in the Sunshine State - one with a fascinating past, a diverse population, a buzzing political center, and great pride. Often described as "The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, Southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks, it is a Florida few have seen. Learn more about what our great city has to offer.