Nursing at TMH
Thank you for your interest in nursing at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare. Deciding where to practice your profession is a very important decision. You will want to weigh many considerations, including where you will have the best opportunity to grow professionally. We hope the information provided will help you make the best decision for your future.
The Nurse Residency Program aims to hone the skills of new nurses.
Read More >
Evidence-based practice combines patient preferences, clinical expertise, and the latest research evidence to provide optimal patient outcomes.
Read More >
With Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare's nursing opportunities, you will find:
- Excellent nurse-to-patient ratios
- A shared governance model where you have a voice in the direction of your practice
- A professional practice model with novice to expert staging
- Organization-wide commitment to pursuit of Magnet nursing status
- Strong partnerships with physicians who are on the leading edge of health care
- Total dedication to patient-centered quality care
To learn more about nursing at Tallahassee Memorial or to speak with a recruiter, call TMH's Center for Healthcare Careers at 850-431-5250 or toll-free at 800-347-0579.
The benefits of becoming a nurse at TMH are many. Here, you can expect annual 3% merit raises and a retirement contribution up to 6% of your salary. If you're interested in growing your career, we also offer tuition reimbursement for a BSN of up to $10,000 and a professional nurse advancement program incentive of up to $3,000 per year.
Full Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Liberal Shift Differentials
- Advanced Certification Reimbursement
- BSN Tuition Reimbursement
- BSN and MSN Differential
- On-site CEU’s
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Credit Union
- Child Care Center
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and Fitness Center
- Professional Nurse Advancement Program
- Nurse Residency Program for recent graduates
- Relocation Assistance
Founded in 1948, TMH is a private, not-for-profit community healthcare system committed to transforming care, advancing health, and improving lives with an ultimate vision of leading the community to be the healthiest in the nation. Serving a 17-county region in North Florida and South Georgia, TMH is comprised of a 722-bed acute care hospital, a psychiatric hospital, multiple specialty care centers, three residency programs, 22 affiliated physician practices, and partnerships with Doctors’ Memorial Hospital, Florida State University College of Medicine, UF Health and Weems Memorial Hospital.
Behavioral Health Nurses