How to Register for the myTMH Patient Portal
If you are a registered patient at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) and 18 years old or older, you can self-enroll in the myTMH Patient Portal. Enrolling in the Patient Portal is quick and easy. Here are the steps:
- To enroll, you will need your medical record number (MRN). If you don’t know your medical record number, please call TMH’s Central Registration at 850-431-3042.
- Once you have your MRN, click on “Register” to begin registration.
- Complete all the required fields, then click “Submit”.
- You will then be redirected to create a personal login with Cerner, the electronic medical record system used by TMH. Enter your email address under the “I Need an Account” heading.
- Complete the registration information to create an account. Please don’t share your username and password with anyone.
- You are now in the myTMH Patient Portal. You are now able to check your TMH test results and access your TMH electronic medical records at your convenience.
Connecting myTMH Patient Portal with Other Apps
Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare embraces concepts of quality care, community health and progressive technology. TMH now offers the ability for you to securely connect some health management apps (such as fitness trackers, dietary trackers, etc.) to your health record in the myTMH Patient Portal. This new process provides access to your health and wellness data in an app of your choosing and enables you and your care team to make more informed choices.
The TMH team is working diligently to connect the applications listed below with the myTMH Patient Portal. Please check back here as applications are added regularly.
- Apple Health
- Coral Health Records
If you do not see your preferred health app listed above, please complete the form below to request that it be connected to the myTMH Patient Portal.
Once we receive your request, TMH will work with the appropriate vendors to determine if they meet the technical requirements necessary to ensure a secure connection to your health record. Someone from the TMH team will be in touch with you with information about next steps.
Please be aware that TMH does not operate or control these health management apps. The apps are not subject to TMH privacy and security policies, and TMH is not responsible for ensuring the privacy and security of the apps or the content maintained on them. TMH encourages you to review the privacy and security polices of the health management apps before using them.
For App Developers
If you have developed, or plan to develop, an app that you would like to connect to the myTMH Patient Portal electronic health record, the first step is to visit https://code.cerner.com/. Click on the “Start Coding” link to access documentation you need to develop for Cerner’s Ignited APIs and ultimately submit your app for review.