Our Orthopedic Services
We offer customized, individual care and access to the latest technology available for the diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic conditions.
In the past, most orthopedic surgical procedures required large incisions, lengthy hospital stays and weeks of recovery. Today, the use of small viewing scopes and much smaller surgical instruments has transformed the way that many surgical procedures are performed, particularly joint replacement surgery. We're one step ahead of you. At TMH, you can now walk the same day after receiving hip and knee surgery!
Interested in discussing treatment options or scheduling an appointment? Patients can select from two practices within the Tallahassee Memorial Orthopedic Center:
Joint Replacement & Repair
We perform more than 1,000 joint replacement and repair surgeries a year:
- Total hip, knee and ankle replacements.
- Shoulder replacements and resurfacing.
- Elbow replacements.
Treating Sports Injuries
We also offer a variety of treatment options for individuals with sports injuries:
- Surgical repair of ruptured Achilles tendon.
- ACL repair.
- Meniscectomy for a meniscus tear.
- Open carpal tunnel surgery.
- Osteotomy for osteoarthritis.
- Plantar fasciitis surgery.
- Rotator cuff repair.
- Tennis elbow surgery.
Patients who are experiencing side effects from other joint-related and spinal conditions may benefit from some of our other orthopedic surgeries:
- Arthroplasty & arthroscopy for surgeries for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Decompressive laminectomy.
- Spinal fusion.
- Scoliosis spinal fusion.
- Hammer, claw or mallet toes surgery.